Monday, October 4, 2010

Friends


Going from high school to college is one of the most difficult transitions in your lifetime.  It’s the time when you are released form your leash back at home and off to a whole new life style. Leaving your friends and family back at home is very hard but college is when you get to start all over and make strong bonds with new friends. When I arrived on Trinity’s campus I didn’t know one person. I was nervous and hesitant to make new friends. At first I thought I was the only person that didn’t know anyone but I was wrong.  Through Trinity baseball I quickly made new friends, which helped me adapt to the new environment. We all quickly became close to each other and hang out all the time.  I feel if I didn’t have trinity baseball I would have never found such a great group of guys.
These past six weeks have been so much fun hanging out and working out as a team. I feel like we are already a new family. When meeting the upper classman I thought they didn’t want anything to do with me but I was wrong. They treat me like I have been a friend of theirs forever. The Trinity baseball program not only has a really good team but also has a very strong relation ships with each other. I couldn’t have been luckier to be in the position I’m in today.  Some of my really close friends form baseball can be seen from the slide show.  To be viewed in a larger screen click on this link.



Creative Commons LicensePhotos taken by: Beau Attyah
Friends by Beau Attyah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment